d. 10 October 1752
- Family Background:
- Horn and Allied Families
On 2 8m 1734 (2 October 1734) Falls Monthly Meeting granted a certificate to Middletown Monthly Meeting to marry Frances Durrance and Jonathan Palmer.1 They married 17 8m 1734 (17 October 1734) in Middletown Meeting House. Among the witnesses were Jonathan's brothers John and Daniel and sisters Hannah Hedley, Ruth Shallcross and Rachel Thackray.2 Her death on 10 8m 1752 was recorded at Falls Monthly Meeting. 3 (Technically, there was no eighth month in 1752. Because of the calendar change in September, sixth month was followed by ninth month).
- [S358] William Wade Hinshaw, Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, 5 vols. (Ann Arbor: Edwards Borthers, 1938), 1018.
- [S1038] Unknown, trans., "Marriage Certificates beginning with 1681", Publications of the Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania vol. 2 (June 1900): 1: 71.
- [S358] William Wade Hinshaw, Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, 2: 966.
- [S1034] Anna Miller Watring and F. Edward Wright, Quaker Records: Falls and Middletown Monthly Meetings, Bucks County, Pennsylvania Church Records of the 17th & 18th Centuries Series (Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, 2003), 2: 27. Hereinafter cited as Quaker Records: Falls and Middletown.
- [S1020] John T. Humphrey, Pennsylvania Births, Bucks County, 1682-1800 (Washington, D.C.: Humphrey Publications, 1993).