3rd great-grandaunt of Louise Underwood.
5th great-grandaunt of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Underwood and Allied Families
Margaret Durham was mentioned in her grandfather William Smoot's will dated 24 February 1715 in North Farnham Parish, Richmond County, Virginia.3
Margaret Newgent was mentioned in her father Thomas Durham Jr.'s will dated 30 November 1734 in North Farnham Parish, Richmond County, Virginia.4
Children of Margaret Durham and Dominick Newgent
- [S300] Steve L. Smoot, "Smoot Ancestry," online <http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/m/o/…>, downloaded 2003.
- [S283] George Harrison Sanford King, Registers of North Farnham Parish 1663-1814 and Lenenburg Parish 1783-1800 (Easley, South Carolina: Southern Historical Press, Inc., 1966), 56.
- [S321] Robert K. Headley Jr., Wills of Richmond County, Virginia 1699-1800 (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1983), 32, citing Wills and Inventories, 1709-1717, p. 270.
- [S321] Robert K. Headley Jr., Married Well and Often; Marriages of the Northern Neck of Virginia 1649-1800, 74, citing Will Book 5, p. 258.
- [S283] George Harrison Sanford King, Registers of North Farnham Parish 1663-1814 and Lenenburg Parish 1783-1800, 137.