Dorothy (—?—) (Durham-Greenham)1
b. circa 1663, d. after 1715
5th great-grandmother of Louise Underwood.
7th great-grandmother of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Underwood and Allied Families
- Appears on charts:
- Pedigree for Louise Underwood
Dorothy (—?—) (Durham-Greenham) was born circa 1663.1 Dorothy married Thomas Durham before 1686.1 Dorothy married Jeremiah Greenham on 1 February 1714/15 in North Farnham Parish, Richmond County, Virginia.2,3 She died after 1715 in North Farnham Parish, Richmond County, Virginia.1
Dorothy Durham was mentioned in her husband Thomas Durham's will dated 4 August 1711 in North Farnham Parish, Richmond County, Virginia.4,5
Children of Dorothy (—?—) (Durham-Greenham) and Thomas Durham
- [S298] Durham Family, online <http://www.princeton.edu/~mgupton/genealogy/index.htm>.
- [S321] Robert K. Headley Jr., Wills of Richmond County, Virginia 1699-1800 (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1983), 108.
- [S320] Robert K. Headley Jr., Married Well and Often; Marriages of the Northern Neck of Virginia 1649-1800 (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2003), 155.
- [S301] Newton Jasper Darden and Leroy W. Tilton, Darden family history : with notes on ancestry of allied families: Washington, Lanier, Burch, Strozier, Dodson, Pyles, McNair, Barnett : a memorial of Dearden-Durden-Dardens of the United States of America, particularly in Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas (Washington, D.C.: Privately Published, 1957), 117.
- [S321] Robert K. Headley Jr., Married Well and Often; Marriages of the Northern Neck of Virginia 1649-1800, 29.