Burk Yarbrough Murchison
b. 25 January 1925, d. 15 April 1936
Burk Yarbrough Murchison|b. 25 Jan 1925\nd. 15 Apr 1936|p1982.htm|Clinton Williams Murchison|b. 11 Apr 1895\nd. 20 Jun 1969|p1976.htm|Anne Morris|b. 24 Sep 1898\nd. 26 May 1926|p1975.htm|||||||Edward S. Morris|b. 16 Aug 1854\nd. 14 Oct 1900|p1969.htm|Burk Yarbrough|b. Sep 1873\nd. 20 Nov 1961|p1970.htm|
2nd cousin 1 time removed of Louise Underwood.
3rd cousin 1 time removed of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Underwood and Allied Families
Burk Yarbrough Murchison was born on 25 January 1925 in Dallas, Dallas County, Texas.1,2,3 He was the son of Clinton Williams Murchison and Anne Morris. He died of pneumonia on 15 April 1936 in Dallas at age 11.1,2,4 He was buried on 17 April 1936 in Rosehill Cemetery, Tyler, Smith County, Texas.2,1
Burke Murchison appeared on the 1 April 1930 Federal Census of Dallas, Dallas County, Texas, in the household of his father Clint Murchison.5
- [S1203] Burk Yarbrough Murchison, death certificate 19544 (4 May 1936), Texas Department of Public Health, Austin.
- [S342] Rosehill Cemetery, Tyler, Smith County, TX, online <ftp://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/tx/smith/cemetery/roshilc.txt>, Section C.
- [S340] Jane Wolfe, The Rise and Fall of a Texas Dynasty; The Murchisons (New York: St. Martin's Press, 1989), 50.
- [S340] Jane Wolfe, The Murchisons, 99-100.
- [S347] Clint Murchison household, 1930 U.S. Census, Dallas County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 2, enumeration district (ED) 57-109, sheet 17A/99, dwelling 368, family 374; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2322.