b. before 12 March 1756, d. 1830
Alice Morris|b. b 12 Mar 1756\nd. 1830|p2077.htm|Morris Morris|b. 1712\nd. 11 Nov 1767|p2017.htm|Gwently Thomas|b. c 1716\nd. Apr 1785|p2018.htm|Cadwalader Morris|b. s 1686|p2084.htm|Elizabeth Morgan||p2085.htm|Reverend William Thomas|b. 1678\nd. 6 Oct 1757|p2402.htm|Ann Griffith|b. 1680\nd. 5 Nov 1752|p2403.htm|
2nd great-grandaunt of Louise Underwood.
4th great-grandaunt of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Underwood and Allied Families
Alice Morris was born before 12 March 1756 in Hilltown, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.2,3 She was the daughter of Morris Morris and Gwently Thomas.1 She married Thomas Jones on 11 March 1775 (license date).1,4,5 She died in 1830.1
- [S329] "A Memorandum Containing some account of the birth, life and Ministry of Joseph Mathias. With a diary of his Exercises and various events which came under his notice. Together with an account of his Progenitors and Connexions. Likewise a short notice of the First settlement of the part of the Country, which gave him birth, and where he still resides," (MS, 1831-1851; Bucks County, Pennsylvania), 53, The Bucks County Historical Society; Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
- [S351] "Morris Gedcom", 28 May 1999, Greg Morris (Nevada City, California), to Laura M. Cooper (Arlington, Texas); Laura M. Cooper, 1804 Holm Oak St., Arlington, Texas.
- [S367] Stuart Baldwin, online <http://sbaldw.home.mindspring.com/e_morgan.htm>, Stuart Baldwin (unknown location), downloaded 2004.
- [S349] John B. Linn and William H. Egle, comp., Names of Persons for whom Marriage Licenses Were Issued in the Province of Pennsylvania Previous to 1790 (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania: Volume II, Second Series, Pennsylvania Archives, 1890), 180.
- [S385] John B. Linn and Wm. H. Egle, ed., Pennsylvania Archives Second Series, vol. II (Harrisburg: B F Meyers, State Printer, 1876), 211.