b. 1735, d. 1816
Thomas Richardson|b. 1735\nd. 1816|p3213.htm|John Richardson|b. c 1712|p3204.htm|Hannah (—?—) (Richardson)||p3211.htm|William Richardson|b. c 1680|p3202.htm|Martha (—?—) (Richardson)|d. 8 Jan 1748/49|p3203.htm|||||||
3rd great-grandfather of William Lemuel Horn Jr.
5th great-grandfather of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Horn and Allied Families
- Appears on charts:
- Pedigree for William Lemuel Horn II
Thomas Richardson was born in 1735 in North Carolina.1 He was the son of John Richardson and Hannah (—?—) (Richardson).1 He married Amy Applewhite, daughter of Henry Applewhaite III, circa 1752.1 He married Sarah Manning on 27 March 1763 in Edgecombe County, North Carolina.1 He died in 1816 in Johnston County, North Carolina.1
Thomas Richardson served in the Revolutionary War in Captain Spain's Company of the 2nd North Carolina Regiment of the North Carolina Militia.1 Thomas Richardson was mentioned in his father John Richardson's will dated 27 October 1802 in Johnston County, North Carolina.2
Child of Thomas Richardson and Amy Applewhite
- Applewhite Richardson+ 1 b. 1753, d. 1801
Child of Thomas Richardson and Sarah Manning
- Sarah Richardson1 b. c 1764
- [S542] Clois Burton Richardson, online <http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/r/i/c/…>, Richardson (9824 Bancroft Drive, Fort Worth, Texas 76126-3205), downloaded 2004.
- [S542] Clois Burton Richardson, 2004, citing Johnston Co. NC Will Book 1: 137.