William R. Richardson1
b. 6 February 1814, d. 1 September 1857
William R. Richardson|b. 6 Feb 1814\nd. 1 Sep 1857|p3279.htm|William Richardson|b. c 1775\nd. 9 Dec 1842|p3238.htm|Elizabeth Rice|||William Richardson|b. 1734\nd. 1 Feb 1814|p3212.htm|Mildred Robertson||p3236.htm|John Rice|||Elizabeth Hopkins|||
2nd cousin 3 times removed of William Lemuel Horn Jr.
2nd cousin 5 times removed of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Horn and Allied Families
William R. Richardson was born on 6 February 1814 in Johnston County, North Carolina.1 He was the son of William Richardson and Elizabeth Rice.1 He married Esther Ann Wilder, daughter of Hillory Wilder and Esther Avery, circa 1834 in Pickens County, Alabama.1 He died on 1 September 1857 in Pickens County, Alabama, at age 43.1
Wm Richardson appeared on the 1840 U.S. Census in Pickens County, Alabama. In the household were one male under 5 years of age; one male 15-20; one male 20-30; one female 15-20; one female 20-30; one female 70-80.2
Children of William R. Richardson and Esther Ann Wilder
- William Hillory Richardson1 b. 12 Nov 1835
- Almeth Richardson1 b. 24 Jul 1837, d. 18 Jul 1842
- John R. Richardson1 b. 8 Oct 1841, d. 11 Jun 1902
- Sarah Esther Ann Richardson1 b. 18 Mar 1844, d. 16 Feb 1887
- Joseph Hopkins Richardson1 b. 25 Aug 1846, d. 15 Sep 1900
- Madison Richardson1 b. 1849
- John Richardson1 b. 22 Oct 1853, d. 12 Dec 1854
- [S542] Clois Burton Richardson, online <http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/r/i/c/…>, Richardson (9824 Bancroft Drive, Fort Worth, Texas 76126-3205), downloaded 2004.
- [S566] Wm. Richardson household, 1840 U.S. Census, Pickens County, Alabama, page 352; National Archives micropublication M704, roll 12.