b. 21 September 1755
Dolly Jones|b. 21 Sep 1755|p648.htm|Nathaniel Jones|||Jane (—?—)|||||||||||||||
- Family Background:
- Underwood and Allied Families
Dolly Jones was born on 21 September 1755 in Dracut, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Nathaniel Jones and Jane (—?—).2 Marriage intention for Dolly Jones and Jonas Richardson was published on 8 May 1773 in Dracut.1,3
Children of Dolly Jones and Jonas Richardson
- [S166] John Adams Vinton, The Richardson Memorial, Comprising a Full History and Genealogy of the Posterity of the Three Brothers, Ezekiel, Samuel, and Thomas Richardson, Who Came from England, and United with Others in the Foundation of Woburn, Massachusetts, in the Year 1641, of John Richardson, of Medfield, 1679, of Amos Richardson, of Boston, 1640, of Edward and William Richardson, of Newbury, 1643, with Notices of Richardsons in England and Elsewhere (Portland, Maine: Brown Thurston & Co., 1876), 113.
- [S166] John Adams Vinton, The Richardson Memorial, 103.
- [S110] Essex Institute, Vital Records of Dracut Massachusetts (Boston: The Essex Institute, 1914), 231.
- [S110] Dracut VR (published), 97.