b. 6 April 1665, d. 19 May 1708
Hannah Richardson|b. 6 Apr 1665\nd. 19 May 1708|p811.htm|Theophilus Richardson|b. 22 Dec 1633\nd. 28 Dec 1674|p802.htm|Mary Champney|d. 26 Aug 1704|p803.htm|Ezekiel Richardson|b. c 1604\nd. 21 Oct 1647|p746.htm|Susanna (—?—) (Richardson-Brooks)|d. 15 Sep 1681|p786.htm|||||||
1st cousin 7 times removed of Louise Underwood.
1st cousin 9 times removed of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Underwood and Allied Families
Hannah Richardson was born on 6 April 1665 in Woburn, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1,2 She was the daughter of Theophilus Richardson and Mary Champney.1 She of Woburn married Thomas Frost of Billerica on 28 March 1706 in Woburn.3,1 She died on 19 May 1708 in Billerica, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, at age 43, one month after the birth of a son Thomas.1,4
- [S165] Walter Goodwin Davis, "Richardson, of Chelmsford," Massachusetts and Maine Families in the Ancestry of Walter Goodwin Davis (1885-1966): A Reprinting in Alphabetical Order by Surname, of the Sixteen Multi-Ancestor Compendia, (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1996), Vol. III, 3: 221, originally published in The Ancestry of Sarah Hildreth (1958).
- [S153] Edward F. Johnson, ed., Woburn Records of Births, Deaths, and Marriages, from 1640 to 1873 (Woburn: Andrews, Cutler & Co., 1890), 3 vols., 1: 210. Hereinafter cited as Woburn VR.
- [S153] Woburn VR (published), 3: 227.
- [S152] F. Apthorp Foster, ed., Vital Records of Billerica Massachusetts to the Year 1850 (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1908), 364. Hereinafter cited as Billerica VR.