- Family Background:
- Munson and Allied Families
Lolita Munson (Reese) was listed as the next of kin on the World War draft card of her husband Adriance Munson 12 September 1918 at Angleton, Brazoria County, Texas.4
Lolita and Adriance Munson appeared on the 1 April 1930 Federal Census of Danbury, Brazoria County, Texas, enumerated 17 April 1930. Their adopted daughter Robin was listed as living with them.5
- [S29] Lolita R. Munson, no. 455-54-0069, Social Security Death Index, RootsWeb (Provo: MyFamily.com Inc., 2005). The SSDI component of RootsWeb is drawn from the Social Security Death Benefits Index of the U.S. Social Security Administration.
- [S2] Brazoria County Marriage Book 8: 283, no. 566, County Clerk's Office, Angleton, Texas.
- [S31] Texas Department of Health Death Records, 1964-1998, online <http://vitals.rootsweb.com/tx/death/search.cgi>.
- [S918] World War I Selective Service Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, (National Archives Micropublication M1509, roll 1927369). Original images published online by Ancestry.com, Provo, UT, 2002-2005.
- [S37] Adriance Munson household, 1930 U.S. Census, Brazoria County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 1, Danbury, enumeration district (ED) 20-4, sheet 7A/40; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2301.
- [S704] "The Life and Family of George Caldwell Munson," The Munsons of Texas - an American Saga, online. <http://munsons-of-texas.net/c22.html