John Hulme||p10883.htm|George Hulme Jr.|b. 16 Jan 1683/84\nd. 1729|p10880.htm|Ruth Palmer|b. 18 Sep 1693\nd. a 1759|p10881.htm|George Hulme|b. bt 1653 - 1660\nd. 1714|p10902.htm|Ellen (—?—) (Hulme)|b. c 1658|p10903.htm|John Palmer|b. c 1656\nd. 11 Aug 1726|p10886.htm|Christian (—?—) (Palmer)|b. 1654\nd. 28 Sep 1740|p10887.htm|
4th great-granduncle of William Lemuel Horn Jr.
6th great-granduncle of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Horn and Allied Families
John Hulme was born in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.1 He was the son of George Hulme Jr. and Ruth Palmer.1 He married first Mary Pearson, daughter of Enoch Pearson and Margaret Smith, on 5 March 1744.2,1 He married second Elizabeth Cutler, daughter of John Cutler.3,4
Children of John Hulme and Mary Pearson
- Rachel Hulme2 b. 11 Apr 1745
- John Hulme2 b. 3 Jun 1747, d. 27 Dec 1817
- Mary Hulme2 b. 31 Aug 1748
- George Hulme2 b. 25 Feb 1750/51
- William Hulme2 b. 18 Feb 1752/53
- Thomas Hulme2 b. 28 Jan 1755
- Margaret Hulme3 b. 26 Aug 1757
Children of John Hulme and Elizabeth Cutler
- [S1019] William W.H. Davis, A Genealogical and Personal History of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, 2 vols. (New York and Chicago: n.pub., 1905; reprint Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999). Originally published as Volume III of History of Bucks County Pennsylvania, second edition, 366.
- [S1035] Margaret Ridgway Grundy, trans., "William Smith Bible", Publications of the Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania vol. 7 (March 1918): 1: 131.
- [S1035] Margaret Ridgway Grundy, "William Smith Bible", 1: 132.
- [S1037] William W. H. Davis, "Middletown 1692," in The History of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, from the discovery of the Delaware to the present time, online <http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/pa/bucks/history/local/…>, printout dated 2006. Previously published in hard copy (n.p.: USGenWeb, 1876, 1905).