b. between 1653 and 1660, d. 1714
George Hulme|b. bt 1653 - 1660\nd. 1714|p10902.htm|Hugh? Hulme||p10904.htm|Elizabeth Massie?||p10905.htm|||||||Robert Massie?||||||
6th great-grandfather of William Lemuel Horn Jr.
8th great-grandfather of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Horn and Allied Families
- Appears on charts:
- Pedigree for William Lemuel Horn II
George Hulme was born between 1653 and 1660 in Cheshire, England. He was the son of Hugh? Hulme and Elizabeth Massie?1 He married Ellen.1 He died in 1714 in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.2
George Hulme Sr. and George Hulme Jr. bought land in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, on 12 September 1705: Deed. Robert Heaton of Middle Township, yeoman, to George Hulme, Sr., and George Hulme, Jr., for £80, a parcel of land beginning at a forked maple being a corner of Jonathan Scaife's land...by James Sutton's land...200½ acres and 20 perches, being part of a tract purchased of Robert Holgate and also part of the tract purchased of Mary and Dorothy Biles, heirs of Alexander Biles and later confirmed to said Robert Heaton by patent dated 12 March 1704. Ackn: 13 Sep 1705. Rec: 10 Oct 1705.3
- [S1041] "Continuing the Record of Descendants of John Jared", 248, The Book of Jared Volume 3, online <http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bookofjared/>, printout dated 2006. Previously published in hard copy (n.p.: n.pub., 1986).
- [S1037] William W. H. Davis, "Middletown 1692," in The History of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, from the discovery of the Delaware to the present time, online <http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/pa/bucks/history/local/…>, printout dated 2006. Previously published in hard copy (n.p.: USGenWeb, 1876, 1905).
- [S1036] Bucks and Lancaster Counties, Pennsylvania, 1682-1825 Land Records, online <http://www.genealogy.com/>, citing Bucks County Deeds 3: 217,. Subscription required for access.
- [S1018] Cathy Whitacre Reisinger, online <http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~whitacre/>, Cathy Whitacre Reisinger (unknown location), downloaded 2006.