b. 11 February 1752
Hannah Hanks|b. 11 Feb 1752|p1730.htm|William Hanks III|b. 26 May 1712|p1717.htm|Sarah Durham|b. c 1714|p1718.htm|William Hanks II|b. 14 Feb 1679\nd. 1 May 1732|p1733.htm|Hester Mills|b. b 1695|p1734.htm|Thomas Durham Jr.|b. 27 Jun 1690\nd. 3 Dec 1734|p1821.htm|Mary Smoot|b. 7 Apr 1693\nd. 8 May 1750|p1822.htm|
2nd great-grandaunt of Louise Underwood.
4th great-grandaunt of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Underwood and Allied Families
Hannah Hanks was born on 11 February 1752 in North Farnham Parish, Richmond County, Virginia.2 She was the daughter of William Hanks III and Sarah Durham.1 She married (—?—) Moore.3
Hannah Moore was mentioned in her father William Hanks' will dated 10 July 1787 in Granville County, North Carolina.4,5,6
- [S283] George Harrison Sanford King, Registers of North Farnham Parish 1663-1814 and Lenenburg Parish 1783-1800 (Easley, South Carolina: Southern Historical Press, Inc., 1966).
- [S283] George Harrison Sanford King, Registers of North Farnham Parish 1663-1814 and Lenenburg Parish 1783-1800, 86.
- [S267] Adin Baber, Nancy Hanks, of Undistinguished Families; a genealogical, biographical, and historical study of the ancestry of the mother of Abraham Lincoln (Kansas, Illinois: Adin Baber, 1960), 283.
- [S284] Fred A. Olds, An Abstract of North Carolina Wills from about 1760 to about 1800 (Oxford: n.pub., 1925; reprint Baltimore: Clearfield Co., 1998), 128.
- [S325] William Hanks will (1787), Granville County Will Book, County Clerk's Office, Oxford, North Carolina.
- [S326] Hanks Wills and Estates, online <http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~hlglkg/…>.