Glenn H. Hanly1
d. 5 October 1964
- Family Background:
- Munson and Allied Families
Glenn H. Hanly married Sarah Mordella Caldwell, daughter of Robert Milam Caldwell II and Sarah Kimbrough Munson.2 He died on 5 October 1964 in Harris County, Texas.3
Glenn H. and Della C. Hanly appeared on the 1 April 1930 Federal Census of Houston, Harris County, Texas, enumerated 3 April 1930.4,5
- [S20] Thurmond A. Williamson, The Munsons of Texas, an American Saga, First Edition manuscript (Dallas: n.pub., 1987), 131, 313.
- [S20] Thurmond A. Williamson, Munsons of Texas, 131.
- [S31] Texas Department of Health Death Records, 1964-1998, online <http://vitals.rootsweb.com/tx/death/search.cgi>.
- [S37] Glenn H. Hanly household, 1930 U.S. Census, Brazoria County, Texas, population schedule, Justice Precinct 6, enumeration district (ED) 20-21, sheet 1A/245, dwelling 1, family 1; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2301.
- [S105] Glenn H. Hanly household, 1930 U.S. Census, Harris County, Texas, population schedule, Houston City, enumeration district (ED) 95, sheet 5A/111A, dwelling 24, family 36; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2348.