Leonidas Ralph Johnson1
b. 13 November 1880, d. 7 June 1957
- Family Background:
- Munson and Allied Families
Leonidas Ralph Johnson was born on 13 November 1880.2,3 He married Lydia Munson, daughter of George Caldwell Munson and Hannah Dyer Adriance, on 5 November 1923.1,4 He died on 7 June 1957 in Brazoria County, Texas, at age 76.5,2 He was buried in Angleton Cemetery, Angleton, Brazoria County, Texas.2
Ralph and Lydia Johnson had no children.
Leonidas R. and Lydia Johnson appeared on the 1 April 1930 Federal Census of Angleton, Brazoria County, Texas, enumerated 9 April 1930.6
- [S20] Thurmond A. Williamson, The Munsons of Texas, an American Saga, First Edition manuscript (Dallas: n.pub., 1987), 244.
- [S427] L. Ralph Johnson tombstone, Angleton Cemetery, Angleton, Texas; photographed by the writer on 5 July 2003.
- [S918] World War I Selective Service Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, (National Archives Micropublication M1509, roll 1927368). Original images published online by Ancestry.com, Provo, UT, 2002-2005.
- [S2] Brazoria County Marriage Book 10: 55, no. 105, County Clerk's Office, Angleton, Texas.
- [S1132] Texas Department of Health, Texas Death Indexes, 1903-2000 (Austin: Texas Department of Health, State Vital Statistics Unit, unknown publish date), Leonidas Ralph Johnson entry citing Certificate 29725.
- [S37] Leonidas R. Johnson household, 1930 U.S. Census, Brazoria County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 1, Angleton City, enumeration district (ED) 20-1, sheet 8B, dwelling 173, family 208; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2301.