Frank Dimmitt Murray1
b. 4 January 1890, d. 27 January 1953
Frank Dimmitt Murray|b. 4 Jan 1890\nd. 27 Jan 1953|p2879.htm|Reverend Joseph Lapsley Murray|b. 11 Aug 1849\nd. 25 Dec 1919|p2861.htm|Emma Munson|b. 26 Feb 1855\nd. 15 Feb 1936|p115.htm|David J. Murray|||Eveline M. Bradley|||Mordello S. Munson|b. 25 Apr 1825\nd. 13 Oct 1903|p113.htm|Sarah K. Armour|b. 3 Sep 1831\nd. 31 Jan 1887|p114.htm|
1st cousin 1 time removed of George Poindexter Munson Sr.
2nd cousin 1 time removed of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Munson and Allied Families
Frank Dimmitt Murray was born on 4 January 1890 at Ridgely Plantation, Bailey's Prairie, Brazoria County, Texas.1,2 He was the son of Reverend Joseph Lapsley Murray and Emma Munson.1 He married first Raymond Belle Harris.1 He married second Mrs. Josephine Peveto.1 He married third Clara Ester Collins after 1936 in Corpus Christi, Nueces County, Texas.1 He died on 27 January 1953 in Corpus Christi, Nueces County, Texas, at age 63.1
Frank D. Murray appeared on the 1 June 1900 Federal Census of Brazoria County, Texas, in the household of his parents, Joseph L. and Emma Murray.3
Child of Frank Dimmitt Murray and Raymond Belle Harris
- Frank Dimmitt Murray Jr.1
- [S20] Thurmond A. Williamson, The Munsons of Texas, an American Saga, First Edition manuscript (Dallas: n.pub., 1987), 258.
- [S491] Frank Dimmit Murray entry, Brazoria County Delayed Certificates of Birth, Liber L: no. 5675, County Clerk's Office, Angleton, Texas.
- [S51] Joseph L. Murray household, 1900 U.S. Census, Brazoria County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 1, enumeration district (ED) 1, sheet 14B, dwelling 296, family 296; National Archives micropublication T623, roll 1614.