Ruth Elizabeth Miller1
b. 31 October 1920, d. 11 June 2003
- Family Background:
- Munson and Allied Families
Ruth Elizabeth Miller was born on 31 October 1920.2,3 She married Thurmond Arthur Williamson, son of Byron Williamson and Mary Mordella Munson, on 19 June 1948 in New York City.1 She died on 11 June 2003 at age 82. At the time of her death, her home was in Portola Valley, San Mateo County, California.2,3 She was buried at the Munson Cemetery, Bailey's Prairie, Brazoria County, Texas.3
Ruth Miller Williamson
Children of Ruth Elizabeth Miller and Thurmond Arthur Williamson
- [S20] Thurmond A. Williamson, The Munsons of Texas, an American Saga, First Edition manuscript (Dallas: n.pub., 1987), 277.
- [S29] Ruth E. Williamson, no. 072-14-8860, Social Security Death Index, RootsWeb (Provo: MyFamily.com Inc., 2005). The SSDI component of RootsWeb is drawn from the Social Security Death Benefits Index of the U.S. Social Security Administration.
- [S1125] Thurmond Arthur and Ruth Elizabeth Williamson tombstone, Munson Family Cemetery, Bailey's Prairie, Texas; photographed by the writer on 9 June 2007.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997 (Austin: Texas Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics), 1951 Births: 3929.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1952 Births: 4101.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1954 Births: 4324.