Martha Alice 'Betty' Horn1,2
Sister of William Lemuel Horn Jr.
Grandaunt of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Horn and Allied Families
Martha A. Horn appeared on the 1 June 1860 Federal Census of Fairfield, Freestone County, Texas, in the household of her parents, Wm. L. and Minerva Horn.5
M.A. Horn appeared on the 1 June 1870 Federal Census of Fairfield, Freestone County, Texas, in the household of her father William Horn, and stepmother Naomi.3
Children of Martha Alice 'Betty' Horn and Thaddeus Elonza White
- [S637] Eleanor McAllister Hall, The Book of Jared, The Family Record of John Jared whose ancestors and descendants run the gamut of America's history (Salt Lake City: Publisher's Press, 1963), 324.
- [S508] Naomi Yates Whitaker, "William Lemuel Horn-Minerva Ann Malone family group sheet", copy supplied 1985 by Whitaker (Fort Worth, Texas). This sheet offers only a generic list of materials consulted.
- [S525] William Horn household, 1870 U.S. Census, Freestone County, Texas, population schedule, Fairfield, page 38, dwelling 264, family 265; National Archives micropublication M593, roll 1586.
- [S509] Various authors, comp., Horn Ancestors & Descendants of Elisha Thomas Horn of Zion Hill, Mississippi (n.p.: Unpublished, 1984), 17.
- [S524] Wm. L. Horn household, 1860 U.S. Census, Freestone County, Texas, population schedule, Fairfield, page 40-41/402-403, dwelling 279, family 285; National Archives micropublication M653, roll 1294.
- [S526] Thad E. White household, 1880 U.S. Census, Freestone County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 1, enumeration district (ED) 51, sheet 28/468D, dwelling 239, family 245; National Archives micropublication T9, roll 1304.