Thaddeus Elonza White1,2
- Family Background:
- Horn and Allied Families
Thadeus E. White appeared on the 1 June 1860 Federal Census of Carthage, Leake County, Mississippi, in the household of Elisha T. Horn, his stepfather.6
Thad E. and Lizzie White appeared on the 1 June 1880 Federal Census of Robertson County, Texas, enumerated 16 June 1880. Their children Charlie and Lilly were listed as living with them.5
Children of Thaddeus Elonza White and Martha Alice 'Betty' Horn
- [S637] Eleanor McAllister Hall, The Book of Jared, The Family Record of John Jared whose ancestors and descendants run the gamut of America's history (Salt Lake City: Publisher's Press, 1963), 324.
- [S509] Various authors, comp., Horn Ancestors & Descendants of Elisha Thomas Horn of Zion Hill, Mississippi (n.p.: Unpublished, 1984), 165.
- [S525] William Horn household, 1870 U.S. Census, Freestone County, Texas, population schedule, Fairfield, page 38, dwelling 264, family 265; National Archives micropublication M593, roll 1586.
- [S509] Various authors, Horn Ancestors & Descendants of Elisha Thomas Horn of Zion Hill, Mississippi, 17.
- [S526] Thad E. White household, 1880 U.S. Census, Freestone County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 1, enumeration district (ED) 51, sheet 28/468D, dwelling 239, family 245; National Archives micropublication T9, roll 1304.
- [S520] Elisha T. Horn household, 1860 U.S. Census, Leake County, Mississippi, population schedule, Carthage, page 56, dwelling 360, family 360; National Archives micropublication M653, roll 586.