Annie Laura Horn1
Sister of William Lemuel Horn Jr.
Grandaunt of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Horn and Allied Families
Ema Laura Horn appeared on the 1 June 1870 Federal Census of Fairfield, Freestone County, Texas, in the household of her parents, William and Naomi Horn.4
Anna L. Horn appeared on the 1 June 1880 Federal Census of Freestone County, Texas, in the household of her parents, W.L. and Naomi Horn.5
Annie and Vail W. Yates appeared on the 1 June 1900 Federal Census of Washita County, Oklahoma, enumerated 2 August 1900. Their children Lizzie, Vail, Pearl, Neil, Lula and Baby were listed as living with them.6
Children of Annie Laura Horn and William Henry Vail Yates
- Martha Elizabeth Yates3 b. 9 Jan 1887
- Benjamin Vail Yates3 b. 16 Apr 1891
- Pearl Elaine Yates3 b. 20 Jan 1894, d. 11 Jan 1971
- Neil Yates3 b. 5 Oct 1896, d. 12 Jun 1962
- Lula May Yates3 b. 10 Nov 1898, d. 2 Feb 1932
- Naomi Yates3 b. 26 Apr 1900, d. Apr 1987
- Daniel Thomas Yates3 b. 28 Feb 1902, d. 8 Aug 1902
- Annie Laura Yates3 b. 2 Dec 1904, d. 10 Jan 1974
- [S637] Eleanor McAllister Hall, The Book of Jared, The Family Record of John Jared whose ancestors and descendants run the gamut of America's history (Salt Lake City: Publisher's Press, 1963), 325.
- [S1244] Annie Laura Yates, death certificate 8657 (21 Mar 1949), Texas Department of Public Health, Austin.
- [S513] Naomi Yates Whitaker, "William Henry Vail Yates-Annie Laura Horne family group sheet", compiled c1974 by Whitaker (6825 Robinhood Lane, Fort Worth, Texas). Mrs. Whitaker was the daughter of Vail and Annie Laura (Horn) Yates.
- [S525] William Horn household, 1870 U.S. Census, Freestone County, Texas, population schedule, Fairfield, page 38, dwelling 264, family 265; National Archives micropublication M593, roll 1586.
- [S526] W.L. Horn household, 1880 U.S. Census, Freestone County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 1, enumeration district (ED) 51, sheet 27C/469, dwelling 228, family 234; National Archives micropublication T9, roll 1304.
- [S532] Vail W. Yates household, 1900 U.S. Census, Washita County, Oklahoma, population schedule, Union township, enumeration district (ED) 211, sheet 149A/15, dwelling 225, family 225; National Archives micropublication T623, roll 1342.