b. 29 April 1749, d. before 20 September 1810
Deborah Farrar|b. 29 Apr 1749\nd. b 20 Sep 1810|p517.htm|Joseph Farrar|b. 10 Oct 1716\nd. 20 Apr 1797|p513.htm|Deborah Richardson|b. 1 Jun 1727\nd. 31 June 1808|p514.htm|Joseph Farrar|b. 28 Feb 1692/93\nd. b 1733|p1292.htm|Mary (—?—) (Farrar)||p1293.htm|Zachariah Richardson|b. Feb 1695/96\nd. 22 Mar 1776|p585.htm|Sarah Butterfield|b. 23 Sep 1701\nd. 11 Aug 1788|p586.htm|
2nd great-grandaunt of Louise Underwood.
4th great-grandaunt of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Underwood and Allied Families
Deborah Farrar was born on 29 April 1749 in Chelmsford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Joseph Farrar and Deborah Richardson.1 She married Jonathan Read on 27 June 1781 in Chelmsford.2,3 She died before 20 September 1810, when at Chelmsford, the administrator of Deborah Farrar's estate was instructed to "pay to the children of Deborah deceased who was a daughter of the Intestate & wife of Jonathan Read..."4,3
- [S111] Essex Institute, Vital Records of Chelmsford, Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849 (Salem: Newcomb & Gauss, Printers, 1914), 60.
- [S111] Chelmsford VR (published), 226.
- [S201] Deborah Farrar, Probate file no. 7284, Middlesex Probate Court, East Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- [S147] Sue Farrar Thorne, Descendants of Jacob Farrar Jr and Hannah Hayward of Lancaster, Massachusetts to 1825 (Baltimore: Gateway Press, Inc., 2001), 118.