Douglass Rice Davis1
b. 5 April 1924, d. 30 January 1989
Douglass Rice Davis|b. 5 Apr 1924\nd. 30 Jan 1989|p6422.htm|Douglass Rice Davis|b. 11 Sep 1888\nd. 1940|p2559.htm|Hilda Pickett||p2564.htm|Joseph W. Davis|b. c 1852\nd. 1917|p2557.htm|Martha Emily 'Mattie' Day|b. 9 Jun 1857\nd. 8 Feb 1940|p2555.htm|||||||
2nd cousin 2 times removed of George Poindexter Munson Sr.
4th cousin of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Munson and Allied Families
Douglass Rice Davis was born on 5 April 1924 in Texas.2,1 He was the son of Douglass Rice Davis and Hilda Pickett.1 He married Patsy Ann Brown.1 He died on 30 January 1989 at age 64.1
Duglas Davis Jr. appeared on the 1 April 1930 Federal Census of Dayton, Liberty County, Texas, in the household of his parents, Duglas R. and Hilda Davis.3
Children of Douglass Rice Davis and Patsy Ann Brown
- [S690] Jane Matthews, "Chart," e-mail message from <e-mail address> (Luling, Texas) to Laura M. Cooper, 30 May 2005.
- [S698] Duglas R. Davis household, 1930 U.S. Census, Liberty County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 4, Dayton, enumeration district (ED) 146-6, sheet 7A/84A, dwelling 120, family 148; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2370.
- [S698] 1930 U.S. Census, Liberty County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 4, Dayton, ED 146-6, sheet &A/84, dwelling 120, family 148.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997 (Austin: Texas Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics), 1951 Births: 829.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1955 Births: 921.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1959 Births: 962.