Otto Gustav Radenz1
b. 24 September 1897, d. 21 August 1994
- Family Background:
- Munson and Allied Families
Otto Gustav Radenz was born on 24 September 1897 in Texas.2 He married Mabel Davis, daughter of William Dennison Davis and Mabel Entzminger, circa 1928.1 He died on 21 August 1994 in Harris County, Texas, at age 96.3
Otto Gustav and Mabel Radenz appeared on the 1 April 1930 Federal Census of Houston, Harris County, Texas, enumerated 17 April 1930, with Mabel's mother Mabel E. Davis and cousin Alice Bradshaw listed as living with them.4
- [S699] Otto G. Radeng household, 1930 U.S. Census, Harris County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 1, Houston City, enumeration district (ED) 101-30, sheet 24B, dwelling 380, family 429; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2343.
- [S918] World War I Selective Service Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, (National Archives Micropublication M1509, roll 1953525). Original images published online by Ancestry.com, Provo, UT, 2002-2005.
- [S1132] Texas Department of Health, Texas Death Indexes, 1903-2000 (Austin: Texas Department of Health, State Vital Statistics Unit, unknown publish date), Otto Radenzr entry.
- [S699] 1930 U.S. Census, Harris County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 1, Houston City, ED 101-30, sheet 24B, dwelling 380, family 429.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997 (Austin: Texas Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics), 1932 Births: 1455.