b. say 1632, d. 11 August 1689
Elizabeth Acie|b. s 1632\nd. 11 Aug 1689|p9617.htm|William Acie|b. c 1595|p9613.htm|Margaret Haiton||p9614.htm|||||||||||||
6th great-grandaunt of Ruth Minerva Fairfield.
8th great-grandaunt of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Fairfield and Allied Families
Elizabeth Acie was born say 1632 in England.1 She was the daughter of William Acie and Margaret Haiton.1 She married Robert Swan, son of Richard Swan and Ann (—?—), before 1653 in Rowley, Essex County, Massachusetts.2 She died on 11 August 1689 in Haverhill, Essex County, Massachusetts, in her 57th year.2,3
Children of Elizabeth Acie and Robert Swan
- Elizabeth Swan4 b. 30 Sep 1653
- Sarah Swan4 b. 10 Aug 1655
- Robert Swan5 b. 30 May 1657
- Ann Swan4 b. 3 Mar 1657/58
- Richard Swan5 b. 24 Feb 1660/61
- Timothy Swan5 b. 12 Mar 1662/63
- Dorothy Swan4 b. 8 Nov 1666
- John Swan5 b. 1 Aug 1668
- Samuel Swan5 b. 11 Apr 1670, d. 11 Jun 1671
- Samuel Swan5 b. 24 Oct 1672
- Joshua Swan5 b. 13 Sep 1674
- Caleb Swan4 b. 18 Jun 1676
- [S887] Jeanne Mitchell Jordan Tabb, comp., Ancestor Lineages of Members Texas Society National Society Colonial Dames Seventeenth Century (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1996), 1.
- [S888] Julia Locke Frame Bunce, Some of the Ancestors of the Reverend John Selby Frame and his Wife Clara Winchester Dana (n.p.: Printed for private distribution, 1948), 287.
- [S889] Topsfield Historical Society, comp., Vital Records of Haverhill, Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849 (Salem: Newcomb & Gauss, 1910), 2 vols., 2: 478. Hereinafter cited as Haverhill VR.
- [S889] Haverhill VR (published), 1: 290.
- [S889] Haverhill VR (published), 1: 291.