Lydia (—?—) (Bates-Fletcher)1
d. 12 October 1704
7th great-grandmother of Louise Underwood.
9th great-grandmother of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Underwood and Allied Families
- Appears on charts:
- Pedigree for Louise Underwood
Lydia married Edward Bates by 1641.1 She probably married second at Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, on 7 November 1645, William Fletcher.1,2 She died on 12 October 1704 in Chelmsford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1,3
Child of Lydia (—?—) (Bates-Fletcher) and Edward Bates
- John Bates+ 1 b. 9 Jan 1641/42, d. 11 Apr 1722
- [S170] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-16?? (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1996-200?). The Great Migration Study Project is ongoing. Several volumes have been published in hardcopy, and new sketches appear frequently in the "Great Migration Newsletter" (online subscription or hardcopy). The database is online and may be viewed at New England Ancestors.org or Ancestry.com, both of which are subscription sites. It is also available in hardcover and CD-ROM from NEHGS.
- [S161] Town of Concord, Concord Registers, Concord, Massachusetts, Births, Marriages, and Deaths 1635 - 1850 (Concord: Printed by the Town, 1891), 6.
- [S111] Essex Institute, Vital Records of Chelmsford, Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849 (Salem: Newcomb & Gauss, Printers, 1914), 391.