d. after 1730
Mary Gee|d. a 1730|p10168.htm|John Gee||p10169.htm|Hazelelponi Willix|b. s 1636\nd. 27 Nov 1714|p10170.htm|||||||Balthazar Willix|b. 27 Jul 1595\nd. 23 Mar 1655|p10176.htm|Annah (—?—) (Willix)|d. Jun 1648|p10177.htm|
6th great-grandmother of Ruth Minerva Fairfield.
8th great-grandmother of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Fairfield and Allied Families
- Appears on charts:
- Pedigree for Ruth Minerva Fairfield
Mary Gee was the daughter of John Gee and Hazelelponi Willix.3,4,2 She married Thomas Pickering, son of John Pickering, by 1686.2 She died after 1730 when she was a widow living in Newington, New Hampshire.1
Mary Pickering was mentioned in her husband Thomas Pickering's will dated 14 August 1719.1
Children of Mary Gee and Thomas Pickering
- John Pickering1 d. bt 1713 - 1717
- Mary Pickering+ 1
- Sarah Pickering1
- Rebecca Pickering1
- Lieut. James Pickering1
- Joshua Pickering1
- Abigail Pickering1
- Hazelelponi Pickering1
- Hannah Pickering1
- Elizabeth Pickering1 d. Feb 1762
- Thomas Pickering1 b. 28 Nov 1703, d. 9 Dec 1786
- Martha Pickering1 b. 1705
- Mehitabel Pickering1
- [S869] Charles Thornton Libby, Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire (Portland, Maine: The Southward Press, 1928), 552.
- [S761] The New England Historical and Genealogical Register; (Online database: NewEnglandAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001), (Orig. Pub. New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, MA. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 148 vols., 1847-1994) 68: 82.
- [S869] Charles Thornton Libby, GDMNH, 255, 552.
- [S869] Charles Thornton Libby, GDMNH, 255.