Walter Mordello Munson
b. 11 March 1929, d. 26 April 1989
Walter Mordello Munson|b. 11 Mar 1929\nd. 26 Apr 1989|p106.htm|Mordello Stephen Munson II|b. 22 Feb 1893\nd. 17 Nov 1960|p1279.htm|Minnie Ella Moore|b. 27 Sep 1902\nd. 12 Aug 1992|p1280.htm|George C. Munson|b. 12 Jan 1853\nd. 26 Dec 1931|p2546.htm|Hannah D. Adriance|b. 19 Jul 1857\nd. 15 Dec 1937|p2819.htm|||||||
1st cousin 2 times removed of George Poindexter Munson Sr.
3rd cousin of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Munson and Allied Families
Walter Mordello Munson was born on 11 March 1929 in Brazoria County, Texas.1,2 He was the son of Mordello Stephen Munson II and Minnie Ella Moore. He married Betty Francile Painter.3 He died on 26 April 1989 in Brazoria County, Texas, at age 60.1,4 He was buried in Munson Cemetery, Bailey's Prairie, Brazoria County, Texas.5
Walter Mordello Munson
Walter M. Munson appeared on the 1 April 1930 Federal Census of Brazoria County, Texas, in the household of his parents, Mordello S. and Minnie E. Munson.6
Children of Walter Mordello Munson and Betty Francile Painter
- [S29] Walter Munson, no. 454-42-9929, Social Security Death Index, RootsWeb (Provo: MyFamily.com Inc., 2005). The SSDI component of RootsWeb is drawn from the Social Security Death Benefits Index of the U.S. Social Security Administration.
- [S12] Ancestry.com, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997, [database online] (Provo, UT: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005).
- [S20] Thurmond A. Williamson, The Munsons of Texas, an American Saga, First Edition manuscript (Dallas: n.pub., 1987), 247.
- [S31] Texas Department of Health Death Records, 1964-1998, online <http://vitals.rootsweb.com/tx/death/search.cgi>.
- [S1125] Walter Mordello Munson and Betty Francile nee Painter tombstone, Munson Family Cemetery, Bailey's Prairie, Texas; photographed by the writer on 9 June 2007.
- [S37] Mordello S. Munson household, 1930 U.S. Census, Brazoria County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 1, enumeration district (ED) 20-4, sheet 8B, dwelling 169, family 175; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2301.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997 (Austin: Texas Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics), 1950 Births: 2398.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1951 Births: 2557.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1954 Births: 2820.