Martha "Polly" Moore1
b. circa 1744, d. circa 1806
Martha "Polly" Moore|b. c 1744\nd. c 1806|p10976.htm|John Moore||p10984.htm|Jean (—?—) (Moore)||p10985.htm|||||||||||||
3rd great-grandmother of William Lemuel Horn Jr.
5th great-grandmother of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Horn and Allied Families
- Appears on charts:
- Pedigree for William Lemuel Horn II
Martha "Polly" Moore was born circa 1744 in Augusta County, Virginia.2,1 She was the daughter of John Moore and Jean (—?—) (Moore).2 She married Matthew Raulston, son of William Ralston and Eleanor (—?—), circa 1764 in Augusta County, Virginia, in that part set off as Botetourt County in 1770.2 She died circa 1806 in Jefferson County, Tennessee.2,1 She was buried in Beth-Car United Methodist Church Cemetery, Jefferson County, Tennessee.2
Martha Roulstone was mentioned in her husband Matthew Roulstone's will dated 29 December 1800 in Jefferson County, Tennessee.3
Children of Martha "Polly" Moore and Matthew Raulston
- [S643] Letter from Frank A. Robinett (Amarillo, Texas) to Mrs. Annie Laura Yates, 24 January 1940; Laura M. Cooper (1804 Holm Oak St., Arlington, Texas). Original was held by Naomi Yates Whitaker, now deceased, of Fort Worth, Texas, daughter of Mrs. Yates. She gave the writer a copy about 1984; present owner of the original is not known.
- [S1030] Audrey J. Lambert, "Matthew Roulston, Raulsten, Raulston, Ralston-Martha "Polly/Patsy" Moore family group sheet", 2004 (Michigan). Online. <http://www.ajlambert.com/jared/fgs_mr.pdf
- [S637] Eleanor McAllister Hall, The Book of Jared, The Family Record of John Jared whose ancestors and descendants run the gamut of America's history (Salt Lake City: Publisher's Press, 1963), 678-679, citing Jefferson County Will Book 1: 61.
- [S637] Eleanor McAllister Hall, The Book of Jared, 679.