Carol Lister Orr
b. 4 August 1896
- Family Background:
- Underwood and Allied Families
Carol Lister Orr was born on 4 August 1896 in Burleson, Johnson County, Texas.1 He married Abigail Harris, daughter of George Bertrand Harris and Ella Diggs, circa 1929.2
Carrol L. and Abbie H. Orr appeared on the 1 April 1930 Federal Census of New Gulf, Wharton County, Texas, enumerated 7 April 1930.3
Children of Carol Lister Orr and Abigail Harris
- [S918] World War I Selective Service Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, (National Archives Micropublication M1509, roll 1927224). Original images published online by Ancestry.com, Provo, UT, 2002-2005.
- [S101] Carrol L. Orr household, 1930 U.S. Census, Wharton County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 3, New Gulf, enumeration district (ED) 241-7, sheet 5A/118, dwelling 12, family 12; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2408.
- [S101] 1930 U.S. Census, Wharton County, Texas, population schedule, New Gulf, Justice Precinct 3, ED 241-7, sheet 5A/118, dwelling 12, family 12.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997 (Austin: Texas Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics), 1930: roll 0006.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1933: roll 0005.