b. 4 January 1926
Louise Lentsch|b. 4 Jan 1926|p237.htm|Clarence Hoiner Lentsch|b. 6 Mar 1894\nd. 16 Aug 1961|p235.htm|Lucy Underwood|b. 22 Dec 1893\nd. 29 Jan 1977|p225.htm|||||||John C. Underwood|b. 4 Apr 1863\nd. 11 Jan 1926|p79.htm|Lucy Harris|b. 20 Aug 1863\nd. 26 Sep 1942|p133.htm|
1st cousin 1 time removed of Louise Underwood.
2nd cousin 1 time removed of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Underwood and Allied Families
Louise Lentsch was born on 4 January 1926 in Houston, Harris County, Texas.2,3 She was the daughter of Clarence Hoiner Lentsch and Lucy Underwood.2,1 She married first Horace H. Shelton Jr.1 She married second Edwin McMurray Smith.1
Louise Lentsch appeared on the 1 April 1930 Federal Census of Houston, Harris County, Texas, in the household of her parents, Clarence H. and Lucy U. Lentsch.4
Child of Louise Lentsch and Horace H. Shelton Jr.
- Margaret Louise Shelton1 b. 12 Jul 1949
Children of Louise Lentsch and Edwin McMurray Smith
- [S95] Undated letter from Catherine (Munson) Foster (Mrs. W. L. Foster; Angleton, TX 77515) to Peachy Borden, Undated; Brazoria County Historical Museum (Angleton, Texas).
- [S1205] Louise Lentsch, birth certificate 3926 (12 Jan 1927), Texas Department of Public Health, Austin.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997 (Austin: Texas Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics), p. 811.
- [S107] Clarence H. Lentsch household, 1930 U.S. Census, Harris County, Texas, population schedule, Justice Precincts 1 and 2, Houston city, block 1157, enumeration district (ED) 101-82, sheet 13a/232, dwelling 77, family 148; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2347.