Lula Catherine Pattison1
b. 16 September 1889, d. 12 February 1981
Lula Catherine Pattison|b. 16 Sep 1889\nd. 12 Feb 1981|p2866.htm|George Madison Pattison|||Lavinia Chilton|||||||||||||||
- Family Background:
- Munson and Allied Families
Lula Catherine Pattison was born on 16 September 1889.2 She was the daughter of George Madison Pattison and Lavinia Chilton.2 She married James Lee Murray, son of Reverend Joseph Lapsley Murray and Emma Munson, on 11 September 1915 at the home of her parents, Houston, Harris County, Texas.2 She died on 12 February 1981 in Brazoria County, Texas, at age 91.1,3 She was buried in Munson Cemetery, Bailey's Prairie, Brazoria County, Texas.4
Lula and Lee Murray appeared on the 1 April 1930 Federal Census of Angleton, Brazoria County, Texas, enumerated 7 April 1930. Their children Lavinia and Mary E. were listed as living with them.5
Children of Lula Catherine Pattison and James Lee Murray
- [S20] Thurmond A. Williamson, The Munsons of Texas, an American Saga, First Edition manuscript (Dallas: n.pub., 1987), 257.
- [S20] Thurmond A. Williamson, Munsons of Texas, 256.
- [S31] Texas Department of Health Death Records, 1964-1998, online <http://vitals.rootsweb.com/tx/death/search.cgi>.
- [S191] Lula Pattison Murray tombstone, Munson Family Cemetery, Bailey's Prairie, Texas; photographed by the writer on 4 July 2003.
- [S37] Lee Murray household, 1930 U.S. Census, Brazoria County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 1, Angleton City, enumeration district (ED) 20-1, sheet 7B, dwelling 149, family 175; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2301.