Lula May Horn1
b. 28 May 1875, d. 8 August 1955
Lula May Horn|b. 28 May 1875\nd. 8 Aug 1955|p3015.htm|William Lemuel Horn|b. 17 Dec 1829\nd. 11 Feb 1908|p1287.htm|Naomi Simmons|b. 18 Feb 1846\nd. 18 Apr 1901|p1288.htm|Elisha T. Horn|b. 1800\nd. a 1880|p2963.htm|Marilda Richardson|b. 1810\nd. Apr 1852|p3126.htm|Reverend William J. Simmons|b. 28 Feb 1819\nd. 30 Jun 1882|p6072.htm|Susannah Hahn|b. 13 Oct 1824\nd. 20 Apr 1867|p6073.htm|
Sister of William Lemuel Horn Jr.
Grandaunt of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Horn and Allied Families
Lula May Horn was born on 28 May 1875 in Fairfield, Freestone County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of William Lemuel Horn and Naomi Simmons.1 She married first J.C. Parsons.1 She married second George W. McCroskey.1 She married third John Nix on 31 May 1901 in Carnegie, Caddo County, Oklahoma.2 She died on 8 August 1955 in Carnegie, Caddo County, Oklahoma, at age 80.3 She was buried in Carnegie Cemetery.2
Lula M. Horn appeared on the 1 June 1880 Federal Census of Freestone County, Texas, in the household of her parents, W.L. and Naomi Horn.4
Child of Lula May Horn and J.C. Parsons
- J.C. 'Jacie' Parsons5 b. 2 Sep 1892
Child of Lula May Horn and George W. McCroskey
- Frank A. McCroskey5 b. 3 Dec 1896
Children of Lula May Horn and John Nix
- [S637] Eleanor McAllister Hall, The Book of Jared, The Family Record of John Jared whose ancestors and descendants run the gamut of America's history (Salt Lake City: Publisher's Press, 1963), 324.
- [S509] Various authors, comp., Horn Ancestors & Descendants of Elisha Thomas Horn of Zion Hill, Mississippi (n.p.: Unpublished, 1984), 265.
- [S509] Various authors, Horn Ancestors & Descendants of Elisha Thomas Horn of Zion Hill, Mississippi, 291.
- [S526] W.L. Horn household, 1880 U.S. Census, Freestone County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 1, enumeration district (ED) 51, sheet 27C/469, dwelling 228, family 234; National Archives micropublication T9, roll 1304.
- [S509] Various authors, Horn Ancestors & Descendants of Elisha Thomas Horn of Zion Hill, Mississippi, 264.