b. 10 February 1857, d. 7 April 1885
- Family Background:
- Horn and Allied Families
Lizzie Moore was born on 10 February 1857 in Texas.1 She married James Melton Richardson, son of Gilbert Cobb Richardson and Lucy Caroline Cosper.1,2 She died on 7 April 1885 at age 28.1 She was buried in Owensville Cemetery, Robertson County, Texas.1
E.L. and J.M. Richardson appeared on the 1 June 1880 Federal Census of Robertson County, Texas, enumerated 28 June 1880. Their son Walt M. was listed as living with them.3
Children of Lizzie Moore and James Melton Richardson
- [S573] Owensville Cemetery, online <http://www.rootsweb.com/~txrober2/OWENSVILLECEMETERY.htm>.
- [S575] James M. Richerson household, 1900 U.S. Census, Robertson County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 6, enumeration district (ED) 121, sheet 7/248A, dwelling 120, family 125; National Archives micropublication T623, roll 1666.
- [S574] J.M. Richardson household, 1880 U.S. Census, Robertson County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 6, enumeration district (ED) 146, sheet 547B, dwelling 542, family 556; National Archives micropublication T9, roll 1324.
- [S572] Easterly or Acorn Cemetery, online <http://files.usgwarchives.org/tx/robertson/cemeteries/…>.
- [S1236] J.H. Richardson, death certificate 39857 (16 Sep 1932), Texas Department of Public Health, Austin.