d. 15 September 1751
Joanna May|d. 15 Sep 1751|p7115.htm|Samuel May||||||||||||||||||
- Family Background:
- Fairfield and Allied Families
Joanna May was the daughter of Samuel May.2 She married first Francis Garnet on 5 January 1680/81.3 She married second Thomas Whiton on 26 January 1689/90.4 She, widow of Francis Garnet and Thomas Whiton, married third Nathan Farrow, son of John Farrow and Frances (—?—) (Farrow), on 23 March 1710/11.1 She died on 15 September 1751.1
Children of Joanna May and Thomas Whiton
- [S712] George Lincoln, History of the Town of Hingham, Massachusetts, 3 volumes (1893; reprint Somersworth, New Hampshire: n.pub., 1982), 2:215.
- [S713] "John Farrow", The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1633, online http://www.newenglandancestors.org/, printout dated 2002. Previously published in hard copy (Boston: NEHGS, 1995).
- [S712] George Lincoln, Hingham History, 2:243.
- [S712] George Lincoln, Hingham History, 3:290.
- [S712] George Lincoln, Hingham History, 2:412.
- [S712] George Lincoln, Hingham History, 2:217.