b. circa 1674, d. 11 April 1718
Abigail Fuller|b. c 1674\nd. 11 Apr 1718|p7219.htm|Lieut. Samuel Fuller|||Mary (—?—)|||||||||||||||
- Family Background:
- Fairfield and Allied Families
Abigail Fuller was born circa 1674 in Barnstable, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Lieut. Samuel Fuller and Mary (—?—).1 She married Israel Stowell, son of Samuel Stowell and Mary Farrow.2 She died on 11 April 1718 in Newton, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1,3
Children of Abigail Fuller and Israel Stowell
- [S716] William Henry Harrison Stowell, Stowell Genealogy; A Record of the Descendants of Samuel Stowell of Hingham, Mass (Rutland: The Tuttle Company, 1922), 34.
- [S712] George Lincoln, History of the Town of Hingham, Massachusetts, 3 volumes (1893; reprint Somersworth, New Hampshire: n.pub., 1982), 3:217.
- [S712] George Lincoln, Hingham History, 3:217, year only.
- [S712] George Lincoln, Hingham History, 3:218.