Mary King Fairfield1
b. 8 September 1823, d. 29 January 1916
Mary King Fairfield|b. 8 Sep 1823\nd. 29 Jan 1916|p7401.htm|Oliver Fairfield|b. 1 Jan 1794\nd. 24 Mar 1883|p7382.htm|Sarah Alden Hayes|b. 16 Feb 1796\nd. 25 Mar 1827|p7378.htm|William Fairfield|b. 26 Dec 1754\nd. 16 Mar 1827|p7381.htm|Mary King|b. 14 Dec 1773\nd. 9 Apr 1851|p7373.htm|Deacon John Hayes|b. 15 Sep 1764|p7375.htm|Sarah A. King|b. 23 Apr 1771|p7372.htm|
1st cousin 2 times removed of Ruth Minerva Fairfield.
1st cousin 4 times removed of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Fairfield and Allied Families
Mary King Fairfield was born on 8 September 1823 in Kennebunkport, York County, Maine.1 She was the daughter of Oliver Fairfield and Sarah Alden Hayes.1 She married first James Bayless Hanna, son of Judge Samuel Hanna and Eliza Taylor, on 22 February 1843 in Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana.2,3,4 She married Barnett Jenkins on 4 October 1859 in Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana.2,3 She died on 29 January 1916 in Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana, at age 92.2
Mary King Fairfield
Mary King Fairfield's obituary appeared in the Fort Wayne News on 29 January 1916 in Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana.5
Children of Mary King Fairfield and James Bayless Hanna
- [S719] S.M. Watson, "David King, of Saco, and some of his Descendants", Maine Historical and Genealogical Recorder 3:2 (1886): 119.
- [S1081] Walter R. Font, "Notes on the Collection - the Hanna Portraits", Old Fort News 48 (1985): 4.
- [S719] S.M. Watson, "David King of Saco" 3:2:121.
- [S3] Allen County Marriage Book 1-C: 46, County Clerk's Office, Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- [S1129] Mrs. May Jenkins, 93, dies, Fort Wayne News, Fort Wayne, Indiana, 29 January 1916.