Ida Belle Fairfield1
b. 17 November 1880, d. 28 August 1903
Ida Belle Fairfield|b. 17 Nov 1880\nd. 28 Aug 1903|p7533.htm|Cyrus King Fairfield|b. 27 Dec 1834|p7529.htm|Isabella A. Briant|b. c 1842|p7532.htm|Asa Fairfield|b. 28 Jan 1797\nd. 4 Oct 1868|p5218.htm|Olive Stone|b. 18 Aug 1795\nd. 6 Sep 1864|p7524.htm|||||||
1st cousin 1 time removed of Ruth Minerva Fairfield.
1st cousin 3 times removed of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Fairfield and Allied Families
Ida Belle Fairfield was born Wednesday, 17 November 1880 in Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana.1 She was the daughter of Cyrus King Fairfield and Isabella A. Briant.1 She married Alvin J. Raines Wednesday, 26 December 1900 in Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana.1,2 She died on 28 August 1903 at age 22.1
Ida B. Fairfield appeared on the 1 June 1900 Federal Census of Wayne township, Allen County, Indiana, in the household of her parents, Cyrus and Bell A. Fairfield.3
Child of Ida Belle Fairfield and Alvin J. Raines
- Alvin Fairfield Raines1 b. 16 Aug 1903, d. 25 Aug 1903
- [S723] Fairfield, Holy Bible, This bible was given to Ruth Anna (Horn) Munson by Anna Miriam (Fairfield) Pevoto. It was lost when the Munson home burned in 1972. However, the family information contained therein was carefully copied by Laura (Munson) Cooper some years prior to that time. The handwriting was imitated and the formatting preserved in the copy, and it is still in the possession of the writer. Unfortunately, the publication data was not understood at the time the copy was made to be important, so that is lost forever. Hereinafter cited as Fairfield Bible.
- [S3] Allen County Marriage Book 24: 340, County Clerk's Office, Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- [S776] Cyrus Fairfield household, 1900 U.S. Census, Allen County, Indiana, population schedule, Wayne twp, enumeration district (ED) 38, sheet 11B, dwelling 251, family 260; National Archives micropublication T623, roll 359.