Lieutenant William Fletcher1
b. 21 February 1657, d. 1713
Lieutenant William Fletcher|b. 21 Feb 1657\nd. 1713|p846.htm|Ensign William Fletcher||||||||||||||||||
- Family Background:
- Underwood and Allied Families
Lieutenant William Fletcher was born on 21 February 1657 in Chelmsford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of Ensign William Fletcher.2 He married Sarah Richardson, daughter of Josiah Richardson and Remembrance Underwood, on 19 September 1677 in Chelmsford.1 He died in 1713.3
Children of Lieutenant William Fletcher and Sarah Richardson
- Sarah Fletcher+4 b. 26 May 1679, d. 19 Jun 1734
- Esther Fletcher3
- Reuben Fletcher3
- Lydia Fletcher3
- William Fletcher5 b. 1 Apr 1688
- Robert Fletcher3 b. 9 Jan 1690/91, d. 20 Sep 1773
- Josiah Fletcher3 d. 30 Jan 1760
- Mary Fletcher3
- Ezekiel Fletcher3 b. 24 Nov 1694, d. 17 Jan 1742
- Daniel Fletcher4 b. 3 Mar 1697
- Deborah Fletcher6 b. 18 Mar 1699
- Phebe Fletcher7 b. 24 Nov 1700
- Rebecca Fletcher7 b. 29 Jan 1702
- [S111] Essex Institute, Vital Records of Chelmsford, Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849 (Salem: Newcomb & Gauss, Printers, 1914), 307.
- [S166] John Adams Vinton, The Richardson Memorial, Comprising a Full History and Genealogy of the Posterity of the Three Brothers, Ezekiel, Samuel, and Thomas Richardson, Who Came from England, and United with Others in the Foundation of Woburn, Massachusetts, in the Year 1641, of John Richardson, of Medfield, 1679, of Amos Richardson, of Boston, 1640, of Edward and William Richardson, of Newbury, 1643, with Notices of Richardsons in England and Elsewhere (Portland, Maine: Brown Thurston & Co., 1876), 46.
- [S166] John Adams Vinton, The Richardson Memorial, 47.
- [S111] Chelmsford VR (published), 61.
- [S111] Chelmsford VR (published), 62.
- [S111] Chelmsford VR (published), 63.
- [S111] Chelmsford VR (published), 66.