b. say 1645, d. 20 January 1715/16
Sarah Geare|b. s 1645\nd. 20 Jan 1715/16|p9379.htm|William Geare|d. 13 Nov 1672|p9381.htm|Tryphena (—?—) (Geare)|b. s 1602\nd. a May 1674|p9382.htm|||||||||||||
6th great-grandmother of Ruth Minerva Fairfield.
8th great-grandmother of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Fairfield and Allied Families
- Appears on charts:
- Pedigree for Ruth Minerva Fairfield
Sarah Geare was born say 1645.1,3 She was the daughter of William Geare and Tryphena (—?—) (Geare).2 She married first John Fairfield II, son of John Fairfield and Elizabeth (—?—) (Fairfield-Palfrey), on 26 March 1666 at Wenham, Essex County, Massachusetts.4,5 She married second Daniel Kilham on 13 April 1673 at Wenham, Essex County, Massachusetts.5 Sarah, "w[ife] Danniell, sr., of Ipswich", died on 20 January 1715/16 at age 70. Her death is recorded in Wenham.1,6
Children of Sarah Geare and John Fairfield II
- [S867] Wynn Cowan Fairfield, Descendants of John Fairfield of Wenham (New York: n.pub., 1953), 10.
- [S862] Essex Institute, The Probate Records of Essex County Massachusetts (Salem: Newcomb & Gauss, Printers, 1916-1917), 2 vols., 2: 324.
- [S871] Essex Institute, Vital Records of Wenham Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849 (Boston: The Essex Institute, 1904), 205, her age being recorded as 70 years on 20 January 1715/16.
- [S855] George Francis Dow, ed., Records and Files of the Quarterly Courts of Essex County, 9 vols. (Salem: Essex Institute, 1911-1973). Transcribed and Abstracted from the Original Manuscript by Harriet S. Tapley, III: 384.
- [S871] Wenham VR (published), 117.
- [S871] Wenham VR (published), 205.