b. 16 August 1556
Margaret Goodspeed|b. 16 Aug 1556|p9934.htm|John Goodspeed||p9936.htm|Elizabeth (—?—) (Goodspeed)||p9937.htm|||||||||||||
9th great-grandmother of Ruth Minerva Fairfield.
11th great-grandmother of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Fairfield and Allied Families
- Appears on charts:
- Pedigree for Ruth Minerva Fairfield
Margaret Goodspeed was baptized on 16 August 1556 in Wingrave, Buckinghamshire, England.1 She was the daughter of John Goodspeed and Elizabeth (—?—) (Goodspeed).1 She married first Nicholas Putnam on 30 January 1577/78 at Wingrave, Buckinghamshire.2 She married second William Huxley on 8 December 1614 at Aston Abbotts, Buckinghamshire, England.3 She was buried on 8 January 1618/19 in Aston Abbotts.3
Children of Margaret Goodspeed and Nicholas Putnam
- [S901] Eben Putnam, A History of the Putnam Family in England and America, Volume I, Recording the Ancestry and Descendants of John Putnam of Danvers, Mass., Jan Poutman of Albany, N.Y., Thomas Putnam of Hartford, Conn. (Salem: The Salem Press, 1891), xliv.
- [S901] Eben Putnam, Putnam Genealogy, xlvi.
- [S901] Eben Putnam, Putnam Genealogy, xlv.
- [S902] G. Andrews Moriarty Jr., "The English Ancestry of John Putnam of Salem, Massachusetts", The American Genealogist Vol. 15, no. 1 (July 1938): 14.