Maria Katharina Horlacher1
b. circa 1791, d. 1844
2nd great-grandmother of Ruth Minerva Fairfield.
4th great-grandmother of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Fairfield and Allied Families
- Appears on charts:
- Pedigree for Ruth Minerva Fairfield
Maria Katharina Horlacher was born circa 1791 (age 47 in 1838) in Jagsthausen, Württemberg.2,3,1,4 She married Georg Friederich Foit. She died in 1844 in Hardin County, Ohio.4 She was buried in Cessna township, Hardin County, Ohio.4
Catharina Feut appears on a passenger list of the ship Everhard out of Bremen, that arrived in Baltimore on 22 August 1838. Other family members on the passenger list are Johann Gramlich, Fredericka Gramlich, Friederich Feut, Johann Feut, Michael Gramlich, Johanna Gramlich and Catharina Gramlich.2,3
Children of Maria Katharina Horlacher and Georg Friederich Foit
- [S988] Hardin County Archeological and Historical Society, Hardin County, Ohio, A Historical Update with Family Histories (Dallas, Texas: Taylor Publishing Co., 1983), 97, 107.
- [S990] Catharina Feut entry; Everhard Passenger List, 22 August 1838, page 3, line 118; in Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at Baltimore, 1820-91; micropublication M255 (Washington: National Archives), roll 2.
- [S1007] Cather Feut entry; Everhard Passenger List, 1 October 1838, page 24, line 9; in Quarterly Abstracts of Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at Maltimore, MD, 1820-1869; micropublication M596 (Washington: National Archives), roll 4.
- [S989] Information from Doris Ault (Doris Ault; Kenton, Ohio), to Laura Munson Cooper, 1987. Copies held in 2006 by Cooper (Arlington, Texas).
- [S988] Hardin County Archeological and Historical Society, Hardin County History, 107.
- [S988] Hardin County Archeological and Historical Society, Hardin County History, 97.