George Kennedy Munson1
b. 25 October 1950
George Kennedy Munson|b. 25 Oct 1950|p13.htm|Joseph Underwood Munson|b. 25 Apr 1912\nd. 11 Jun 1997|p3.htm|Ruth Anna Horn|b. 18 Jun 1918\nd. 24 Nov 2008|p4.htm|George P. Munson Sr.|b. 12 Aug 1873\nd. 7 Jan 1944|p18.htm|Louise Underwood|b. 8 Jul 1880\nd. 5 Sep 1946|p19.htm|William L. Horn Jr.|b. 20 Jun 1880\nd. 25 May 1944|p148.htm|Ruth M. Fairfield|b. 16 May 1899\nd. 17 Dec 1972|p149.htm|
Grandson of George Poindexter Munson Sr.
Grandson of Louise Underwood.
Grandson of William Lemuel Horn Jr.
Grandson of Ruth Minerva Fairfield.
Brother of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Munson and Allied Families
Underwood and Allied Families
Horn and Allied Families
Fairfield and Allied Families
George Kennedy Munson was born on 25 October 1950 in Angleton, Brazoria County, Texas.1 He is the son of Joseph Underwood Munson and Ruth Anna Horn.1 He married Brenda Kay Smith on 25 June 1977 at First Presbyterian Church, Angleton.2 George and Brenda were divorced on 19 November 1982.3 He married second at San Marcos, Hays County, Texas, on 22 September 1984, Margie Anne Allbright, daughter of Charles Franklin Allbright and Kathryn Thelma Teal.2,4
George was named for George Caldwell Kennedy.2 He attended Angleton public schools. In junior high and high school, George played football and ran track. He graduated from Angleton High School in 1969. At Texas A&M, he was student manager for the Texas Aggie football team under Coach Gene Stallings.2 George graduated in 1973 from Texas A&M University with a degree in history.2 He taught history at Angleton High School before taking a job with Dow Chemical in Freeport where he is still employed.2 George and Margie live at Bailey's Prairie.
- [S13] George Kennedy Munson entry, Brazoria County Delayed Certificates of Birth, Liber N: no. 831, County Clerk's Office, Angleton, Texas.
- [S9] Personal recollection of the writer, Laura M. Cooper (1804 Holm Oak St., Arlington, Texas).
- [S15] Brenda K. Munson v. George K. Munson, file no. 078769 District Clerk's Office, Angleton, Texas.
- [S14] Ancestry.com, Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2002, [database online], (Provo, UT: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005), file no. 134456, he 33, she 34; recorded in Brazoria County.