Naomi Pearl Horn
b. 2 June 1920, d. 22 February 2003
Naomi Pearl Horn|b. 2 Jun 1920\nd. 22 Feb 2003|p151.htm|William Lemuel Horn Jr.|b. 20 Jun 1880\nd. 25 May 1944|p148.htm|Ruth Minerva Fairfield|b. 16 May 1899\nd. 17 Dec 1972|p149.htm|William L. Horn|b. 17 Dec 1829\nd. 11 Feb 1908|p1287.htm|Naomi Simmons|b. 18 Feb 1846\nd. 18 Apr 1901|p1288.htm|James E. Fairfield|b. 20 Jul 1870\nd. 3 Sep 1952|p147.htm|Catharine M. Cordrey|b. 22 Aug 1870\nd. 9 Jun 1899|p1289.htm|
Daughter of William Lemuel Horn Jr.
Daughter of Ruth Minerva Fairfield.
Aunt of Laura Jane Munson.
Naomi Pearl Horn was born on 2 June 1920 in Lochridge, Brazoria County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of William Lemuel Horn Jr. and Ruth Minerva Fairfield. She married first Marvin Neal McBride circa 1937 in Texas. She married second NN Harris.2 She married third Robert Benjamin Sellers on 4 May 1943.3 She died on 22 February 2003 in Baytown, Chambers County, Texas, at age 82. Following funeral services at Dayton, Liberty County, Texas, she was buried on 25 February 2003 in Baytown.1
Pearl moved with her family in February 1922 to Sandy Point, a small community in north central Brazoria County, a few miles from where she was born. She attended school at Sandy Point and Angleton High School. She and Bob lived in St. Lawrence County, New York, before moving back to Texas in 1960.4
Naomi P. Horn appeared on the 1 April 1930 Federal Census of Brazoria County, Texas, in the household of her parents, William L. and Ruth M. Horn.5
Child of Naomi Pearl Horn and Marvin Neal McBride
- Peggy Ruth McBride3 b. 25 Oct 1938
Children of Naomi Pearl Horn and Robert Benjamin Sellers
- Robert Logan Sellers3 b. 12 Nov 1946
- James Calvin Sellers3 b. 25 Jul 1948
- Charlotte Anne Sellers3 b. 24 Feb 1950
- Mary Jane Sellers3 b. 26 Apr 1951
- Charles Richard Sellers3 b. 8 Sep 1952
- John Cordrey Sellers3 b. 12 Jan 1954
- Diana Lynn Sellers3 b. 7 Aug 1955
- Michael Arnold Sellers3 b. 1 Nov 1957
- Debra Mae Sellers3 b. 11 Dec 1958
- [S32] Interview with Ruth Anna (Horn) Munson (Mrs. Joe U. Munson; Angleton, Texas), by Laura Munson Cooper. Transcript held in 2003 by Cooper (1804 Holm Oak St.; Arlington, TX 76012-5608). her sister.
- [S493] U.S. Navy, comp., State Summary of War Casualties from World War II for Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Personnel from Texas, 1946 (n.p.: Casualty Section, Office of Public Information, Navy Department, 1946). This list identifies those men on active duty with the United States Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard, whose deaths resulted directly from enemy action or from operational activities against the enemy in war zones from December 7, 1941, to the end of World War II. Casualties which occurred in the United States, or as a result of disease, homicide, or suicide anywhere are not included. Entries in the list are arranged into the following sections: Dead (Combat), Dead (Prison Camp), Missing, Wounded and Released Prisoners, and thereunder alphabetically by name. The list includes the rank of the decedent, and the name, address and relationship of next-of-kin., 26; contact was Miss Peggy R. McBride c/o Mrs. Pearl Harris, Sandy Point.
- [S494] Interview with Pearl (Horn) Sellers (Mrs. Pearl Sellers; Dayton, Texas), by Laura Munson Cooper. Transcript held in 2003 by Cooper (1804 Holm Oak St.; Arlington, TX 76012-5608).
- [S32] Interview, Ruth Anna (Horn) Munson.
- [S37] William L. Horn household, 1930 U.S. Census, Brazoria County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 8, enumeration district (ED) 20-21, sheet 3A/247, dwelling 68, family 71; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2301.