Myrtle Seymour Bryan
b. 14 February 1899, d. 2 December 1993
- Family Background:
- Munson and Allied Families
Myrtle Seymour Bryan was born on 14 February 1899 in Damon, Brazoria County, Texas.1 She married Joseph Waddy Munson II, son of Henry William Munson III and Sarah Kate Cahill, on 22 August 1917 in Brazoria County, Texas.2 She died on 2 December 1993 in Houston, Harris County, Texas, at age 94.3 She was buried in Angleton Cemetery, Angleton, Brazoria County, Texas.4
Myrtle B. and Joseph W. Munson appeared on the 1 April 1930 Federal Census of Houston, Harris County, Texas, enumerated 7 April 1930. Their children Jennie K. and Bryan C. were listed as living with them.5
Children of Myrtle Seymour Bryan and Joseph Waddy Munson II
- [S20] Thurmond A. Williamson, The Munsons of Texas, an American Saga, First Edition manuscript (Dallas: n.pub., 1987), 232.
- [S2] Brazoria County Marriage Book 8: 328, no. 656, County Clerk's Office, Angleton, Texas.
- [S32] Interview with Ruth Anna (Horn) Munson (Mrs. Joe U. Munson; Angleton, Texas), by Laura Munson Cooper. Transcript held in 2003 by Cooper (1804 Holm Oak St.; Arlington, TX 76012-5608).
- [S427] Myrtle Bryan Munson tombstone, Angleton Cemetery, Angleton, Texas; photographed by the writer on 5 July 2003.
- [S105] Joseph W. Munson household, 1930 U.S. Census, Harris County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 1, Houston City, enumeration district (ED) 101-96, sheet 18A/157, dwelling 242, family 254; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2348.