Sam Lee Leal
b. 9 August 1910, d. 13 December 1955
- Family Background:
- Munson and Allied Families
Sam Lee Leal was born on 9 August 1910 in Trent, Taylor County, Texas.1,2 He married Jennie Kate Munson, daughter of Joseph Waddy Munson II and Myrtle Seymour Bryan, circa 1940. He died of a heart attack on 13 December 1955 in Houston, Harris County, Texas, at age 45.1,2 He was buried on 15 December 1955 in Angleton Cemetery, Angleton, Brazoria County, Texas.1,2
Children of Sam Lee Leal and Jennie Kate Munson
- [S1228] Sam Lee Leal, death certificate 61206 (3 Jan 1956), Texas Department of Public Health, Austin.
- [S427] Sam Lee Leal tombstone, Angleton Cemetery, Angleton, Texas; photographed by the writer on 5 July 2003.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997 (Austin: Texas Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics), 1942 Births: 1364.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1944 Births: 1550.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1946 Births: 1701.