Victor Willard Stasny1
b. 10 November 1919, d. 4 April 1989
- Family Background:
- Munson and Allied Families
Victor Willard Stasny was born on 10 November 1919 in Pattison, Waller County, Texas.2,3 He married Mary Emma Murray, daughter of James Lee Murray and Lula Catherine Pattison, on 11 July 1940.4 He died on 4 April 1989 in Harris County, Texas, at age 69.1 He was buried in Munson Cemetery, Bailey's Prairie, Brazoria County, Texas.2
Victor and Mary Emma Stasny lived first in Baytown, Texas, where Victor worked for Humble Oil & Refining Company and Mary Emma for Citizens National Bank. In 1958 they moved to the Murray Ranch where they engaged in farming and ranching.5
Children of Victor Willard Stasny and Mary Emma Murray
- [S31] Texas Department of Health Death Records, 1964-1998, online <http://vitals.rootsweb.com/tx/death/search.cgi>.
- [S191] Victor Willard Stasny tombstone, Munson Family Cemetery, Bailey's Prairie, Texas; photographed by the writer on 4 July 2003.
- [S1082] Cassie Cunningham, "Stasny-Morehead Family," e-mail messages from <e-mail address> (Wimberley, Texas) to Laura M. Cooper, January 2007.
- [S20] Thurmond A. Williamson, The Munsons of Texas, an American Saga, First Edition manuscript (Dallas: n.pub., 1987), 257.
- [S704] "The Life and Family of Emma Munson Murray," The Munsons of Texas - an American Saga, online. <http://munsons-of-texas.net/c23.html
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997 (Austin: Texas Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics), 1942 Births: 2277.
- [S679] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1944 Births: 2600.