Robert Hope Horn1
Nephew of William Lemuel Horn Jr.
1st cousin 1 time removed of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Horn and Allied Families
Robert H. Horn appeared on the 15 April 1910 Federal Census of Vera, Knox County, Texas, in the household of his parents, Robert L. and Winnie L. Horn.5
Robert Horn appeared on the 1 January 1920 Federal Census of Vera, Knox County, Texas, in the household of his parents, Robert L. and Winnie Horn.6
Robert H. and Sybil Horn appeared on the 1 April 1930 Federal Census of Knox County, Texas, enumerated 26 April 1930. Their children Lanelle and Durwood were listed as living with them.7
- [S515] Naomi Yates Whitaker, "Robert Lee Horn-Winnie Loraine King family group sheet", compiled February 1961 by Whitaker (6825 Robinhood Lane, Fort Worth, Texas). This sheet was compiled from information provided by Winnie (King) Horn and John L. Horn, her son.
- [S936] Floy Stone Hendon, Shirley Hendon Stansbury and E. Wayne Hendon, online <http://www.rootsweb.com/~txknox/vera.htm>, Hendon, Stansbury and Hendon (Vera, Texas).
- [S29] Robert Horn, no. 450-12-8686, Social Security Death Index, RootsWeb (Provo: MyFamily.com Inc., 2005). The SSDI component of RootsWeb is drawn from the Social Security Death Benefits Index of the U.S. Social Security Administration.
- [S31] Texas Department of Health Death Records, 1964-1998, online <http://vitals.rootsweb.com/tx/death/search.cgi>, Robert H. Horn, last residence Baird, Callahan Co., TX.
- [S528] Robert L. Horn household, 1910 U.S. Census, Knox County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 8, Vera, enumeration district (ED) 152, sheet 34A, dwelling 33, family 33; National Archives micropublication T624, roll 1571.
- [S529] Robert L. Horn household, 1920 U.S. Census, Knox County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 3, Vera Village, enumeration district (ED) 157, sheet 3A/212, dwelling 48, family 48; National Archives micropublication T625, roll 1825.
- [S531] Robert H. Horn household, 1930 U.S. Census, Knox County, Texas, population schedule, Justice Precinct 3, enumeration district (ED) 138-5, sheet 10B, dwelling 195, family 198; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2367.