Robert Lee Horn1
Brother of William Lemuel Horn Jr.
Granduncle of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Horn and Allied Families
Robt. E. Horn appeared on the 1 June 1880 Federal Census of Freestone County, Texas, in the household of his parents, W.L. and Naomi Horn.5
Robert L. and Winnie L. Horn appeared on the 15 April 1910 Federal Census of Vera, Knox County, Texas, enumerated 20 April 1910. Their children John M., Robert H., Ernest F., Thomas O., Anna F. and W.L. were listed as living with them.6
Robert L. and Winnie Horn appeared on the 1 January 1920 Federal Census of Vera, Knox County, Texas, enumerated 7 February 1920. Their children Robert, Fay, Oyama, Floy, Vale, Naomi and Winnie Rea were listed as living with them.7
Children of Robert Lee Horn and Winnie Loraine King
- John Lemuel Horn3 b. 24 Feb 1898, d. Nov 1964
- Robert Hope Horn+3 b. 26 Mar 1900, d. 2 Nov 1970
- Ernest Faye Horn3 b. 10 Jan 1903, d. 28 May 1985
- Thomas Oyama Horn3 b. 31 Mar 1905, d. Jun 1975
- Anna Floy Horn3 b. c 1908
- James Henry Vail Horn3 b. 3 Nov 1911, d. 22 Apr 1989
- Naomi Elizabeth Horn3 b. c 1915
- Winnie Ree Horn3 b. Mar 1918
- Claude Dell Horn3 b. 19 Mar 1922, d. 1 Aug 1993
- [S637] Eleanor McAllister Hall, The Book of Jared, The Family Record of John Jared whose ancestors and descendants run the gamut of America's history (Salt Lake City: Publisher's Press, 1963), 325.
- [S1240] R.L. Horn, death certificate 26656 (20 May 1929), Texas Department of Public Health, Austin.
- [S515] Naomi Yates Whitaker, "Robert Lee Horn-Winnie Loraine King family group sheet", compiled February 1961 by Whitaker (6825 Robinhood Lane, Fort Worth, Texas). This sheet was compiled from information provided by Winnie (King) Horn and John L. Horn, her son.
- [S936] Floy Stone Hendon, Shirley Hendon Stansbury and E. Wayne Hendon, online <http://www.rootsweb.com/~txknox/vera.htm>, Hendon, Stansbury and Hendon (Vera, Texas).
- [S526] W.L. Horn household, 1880 U.S. Census, Freestone County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 1, enumeration district (ED) 51, sheet 27C/469, dwelling 228, family 234; National Archives micropublication T9, roll 1304.
- [S528] Robert L. Horn household, 1910 U.S. Census, Knox County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 8, Vera, enumeration district (ED) 152, sheet 34A, dwelling 33, family 33; National Archives micropublication T624, roll 1571.
- [S529] Robert L. Horn household, 1920 U.S. Census, Knox County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 3, Vera Village, enumeration district (ED) 157, sheet 3A/212, dwelling 48, family 48; National Archives micropublication T625, roll 1825.