Winnie Loraine King1
- Family Background:
- Horn and Allied Families
Winnie L. and Robert L. Horn appeared on the 15 April 1910 Federal Census of Vera, Knox County, Texas, enumerated 20 April 1910. Their children John M., Robert H., Ernest F., Thomas O., Anna F. and W.L. were listed as living with them.4
Winnie and Robert L. Horn appeared on the 1 January 1920 Federal Census of Vera, Knox County, Texas, enumerated 7 February 1920. Their children Robert, Fay, Oyama, Floy, Vale, Naomi and Winnie Rea were listed as living with them.5
Winnie L. Horn appeared on the 1 April 1930 Federal Census of Knox County, Texas, enumerated 26 April 1930. Her children Oyama, Vail, Floy, Nomie, Ree and Claudel were listed as living with her.6
Winnie Horn's last residence was in Clifton, Greenlee County, Arizona.2
Children of Winnie Loraine King and Robert Lee Horn
- John Lemuel Horn1 b. 24 Feb 1898, d. Nov 1964
- Robert Hope Horn+1 b. 26 Mar 1900, d. 2 Nov 1970
- Ernest Faye Horn1 b. 10 Jan 1903, d. 28 May 1985
- Thomas Oyama Horn1 b. 31 Mar 1905, d. Jun 1975
- Anna Floy Horn1 b. c 1908
- James Henry Vail Horn1 b. 3 Nov 1911, d. 22 Apr 1989
- Naomi Elizabeth Horn1 b. c 1915
- Winnie Ree Horn1 b. Mar 1918
- Claude Dell Horn1 b. 19 Mar 1922, d. 1 Aug 1993
- [S515] Naomi Yates Whitaker, "Robert Lee Horn-Winnie Loraine King family group sheet", compiled February 1961 by Whitaker (6825 Robinhood Lane, Fort Worth, Texas). This sheet was compiled from information provided by Winnie (King) Horn and John L. Horn, her son.
- [S29] Winnie Horn, no. 527-84-5934, Social Security Death Index, RootsWeb (Provo: MyFamily.com Inc., 2005). The SSDI component of RootsWeb is drawn from the Social Security Death Benefits Index of the U.S. Social Security Administration.
- [S936] Floy Stone Hendon, Shirley Hendon Stansbury and E. Wayne Hendon, online <http://www.rootsweb.com/~txknox/vera.htm>, Hendon, Stansbury and Hendon (Vera, Texas).
- [S528] Robert L. Horn household, 1910 U.S. Census, Knox County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 8, Vera, enumeration district (ED) 152, sheet 34A, dwelling 33, family 33; National Archives micropublication T624, roll 1571.
- [S529] Robert L. Horn household, 1920 U.S. Census, Knox County, Texas, population schedule, Precinct 3, Vera Village, enumeration district (ED) 157, sheet 3A/212, dwelling 48, family 48; National Archives micropublication T625, roll 1825.
- [S531] Winnie L. Horn household, 1930 U.S. Census, Knox County, Texas, population schedule, Justice Precinct 3, enumeration district (ED) 138-5, sheet 10B, dwelling 194, family 197; National Archives micropublication T626, roll 2367.