b. 2 March 1757, d. 1808
Abel Read|b. 2 Mar 1757\nd. 1808|p570.htm|Benjamin Read|||Abigail Fassett|||||||||||||||
- Family Background:
- Underwood and Allied Families
Abel Read was born on 2 March 1757 in Westford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of Benjamin Read and Abigail Fassett.2,3 He married Rebecca Farrar, daughter of Joseph Farrar and Deborah Richardson, on 24 November 1778 in Westford.1 He died by 1808 when Rebecca is called "Rebecca Read Widow" in the administration of her mother, but after the 1790 census.3
Children of Abel Read and Rebecca Farrar
- [S162] Essex Institute, Vital Records of Westford, Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849 (Salem: Newcomb & Gauss, Printers, 1915), 161.
- [S162] Westford VR (published), 91.
- [S147] Sue Farrar Thorne, Descendants of Jacob Farrar Jr and Hannah Hayward of Lancaster, Massachusetts to 1825 (Baltimore: Gateway Press, Inc., 2001), 121.
- [S162] Westford VR (published), 92.
- [S162] Westford VR (published), 95.
- [S162] Westford VR (published), 96.